Annunciation Latin Masses Toronto and area - First in Barrie in over 50 years!

Tuesday, 17 January 2017

Plagues of Egypt: from the Church in Argentina to the Church Universal and Bergoglian attack on the traditional Mass

BREAKING: Earthquakes throughout Italy felt in Rome
http://www.emsc-csem.org/

A few days ago, I came across the Argentine Blog, Sagrada Tradicion, and this blog post from September 19, 2010. It was just three years after Summorum Pontificum and just under three years from the election of the man featured in this important article. We knew early from various news sources on Rorate Caeli of the persecution of the traditional Mass by then Cardinal Bergoglio. In light of concerns recently raised by Sandro Magister, a look back at this story from nearly seven years ago, is important to reveal where we may be going.

If Bishop of Rome Bergoglio attempts to undermine the growth and provision of the traditional Latin Rite of the Mass, it will be his undoing.

Let this be a warning to all of us, and to him.

http://sagradatradicion.blogspot.ca/2010/09/bergoglio-una-plaga-de-egipto-para-la.html


Bergoglio: The Seven Plagues from Egypt for the Argentine Church
Francisco José Fernández de la Cigoña

An Argentine reader, undoubtedly overestimating the strength of the Blog, asks me for help that on my own doing is not going to proceed. And more so, agreeing that Cardinal Bergoglio is the most directly responsible for the current decline of the Church in Argentina.

There is exactly a year, three months and a day -seems to be a criminal conviction- so that the archbishop of Buenos Aires may present the resignation of his archdiocese, or of what remains of it, to the Holy Father. I hope it’s accepted immediately.

And Bergoglio has not only been a calamity for his archiepiscopate, but has extended his evil influence to the whole nation over whose Church prevails for soul’s perdition.

This is the letter of the unknown Argentine friend:


Dear Don Paco Pepe:

I know that you do not have much time, but I have not been able to synthesize more what I want to tell you, I beg you to have the patience to read it until the end:

I have been following your blog for a long time, not remembering very well if I have ever written to you.

Our blog, Catholic Page, is dedicated mainly to provide the audio of the Sunday sermons and some conferences of very good Catholic authors.


But at the same time, I was personally in charge of a Chapel in the Buenos Aires archdiocese (at the request of the previous parish priest), called the Sacred Heart of Jesus. The last four years, with the effort of neighbors, families with many children in general, the chapel that had been closed for 25 years lived the splendor of the traditional liturgy (Novus Ordo in Latin, Gregorian chant, kneeling Communion, etc.). To the point where there was no place for the people who filled the path. Such ceremonies are almost never seen in Buenos Aires. I remember an old woman who said, "How beautiful! It's the same as watching the Pope's Mass on TV." With this you can have an idea of what the Chapel used to be.

The RP Dr. Alfredo Sáenz, SJ celebrated mass regularly. He is one of the most lucid minds of the local and American Catholicism. Author of more than 50 books and international speaker. In a recent trip to Rome where he was one of the experts convened by the Pontifical Council for Culture, which sponsored a Congress on the Church and American Emancipation, he visited Cardinal Cañizares and told him about the "experiment" of the Chapel, for which he received congratulations from both the Cardinal and Mons. Ferrer.

Then more celebrants were added, some four in total, which made it possible for 4 years not to miss the Holy Mass any Sunday or feast of precept, including Holy Week celebrations. 

With this background I want to tell you three episodes.


1 Prohibition of the Tridentine Mass in 2007:

That year, after the publication of the Motu Proprio, we went to the former parish priest, Father Carlos White, to ask him to give place to the Tridentine Mass in our chapel, without canceling the Novus Ordo. He said yes, so that on October 14, 2007, a very solemn Mass was sung. Another was foreseen for the 28th of the same month, but Cardinal Bergoglio (whose plan on the subject didn’t match with this mass), ordered to close it definitively, which was communicated to us by the Parochial Vicar, by the Chaplain of the traditionalists here, by the Pastor and by the Episcopal Vicar of the Zone (always by word). As a result, we had the suspension of the Tridentine Mass in October 2007 until now.


2 Closing of the Sacred Heart Chapel in 2010:

After this outrage, the neighbors decided to remain silent (not to go to Ecclesia Dei) because, knowing the persecutory ways of Bergoglio, we prefer to stay with the Novus Ordo in Latin and as the Church commands, and not risk what we had for the Tridentine Mass. Thus we live in peace for three more years.

But in March 2010 the parish priest changed (Father White left the Archdiocese to the south of Buenos Aires, about 2,000 Km. It is clear that he did not get along well with the Cardinal). The new priest, a man who can be quietly placed within the Third World movement, was not happy with the ways of the chapel and reluctantly tolerated them until, in disagreement with a Corpus Christi procession that had been done for four years and that was not forbidden, interrupted the ceremony and finally closed the chapel, throwing the neighbors and leaving the neighborhood in the hands of the Protestant sects that patrol it.


3 New request for Tridentine Mass in 2010:

As a means of defending our rights, more than 100 faithful who for four years had attended there, integrating a perfectly formed and stable group, we request by letter the application of the Motu Proprio to the parish priest. He replied that it will not be granted because the Cardinal does not allow it (always by word, they do not write when they misbehave). The Zonal Bishop told me exactly the same thing that the cardinal does not allow them. We then turned to the Cardinal who has not answered us for more than a month, despite the repeated calls we made searching for him.


We are about to appeal to Ecclesia Dei these days.

All these events are detailed in our blog (Except the suspension of the Tridentine Mass of 2007 that we will do shortly). We have even published the audio of the interruption of the ceremony that made the parish priest to scold us.

If something of this comes out on your blog, I think it will be a great pressure to try to have Justice restored in our Archdiocese, where progressivism is devastating the Church.

If you have time watch two videos that we publish of a procession of Christ Rey 2009 to give an idea of what happened here. This will no longer be seen on the streets of Buenos Aires.

I have 52 years and 7 children of my only wife with whom I have been married for more than 22 years.

Dear Paco Pepe, I send you a big hug and await your news. Any clarification you need I will do it with pleasure.

Link of the Procession of Christ the King



Ing. Víctor Chéquer Charán
Buenos Aires
Argentina



16 comments:

Ana Milan said...

This account is very similar to what we have had to put up with here in the Malaga Diocese of Spain for the past 27 years. No priest is willing to put a foot wrong with the Bishop who is in complete union with Rome's distaste for anything pre VII & has continuously ignored PB's Summorum Pontificum because he did not mandate it. Most priests haven't been taught it & are reluctant to learn it. The Spanish Hierarchy have drawn great strength from VII which they will be extremely reluctant to give up & I don't see them embracing any Traditional Order even if hey are regularised. It will take a very Traditionally-minded Pope to insist on the restoration of the Old Rite & all the sacraments as well as the devotions we have lost & he would also have to rid himself of all the hangers on & new appointees made by PF. Divine intervention is badly needed.

Dorota Mosiewicz-Patalas said...

Beghind all these stories of priests rebuked and punished for reporting priest pedophiles, Latin Masses forbidden, the most discerning theologians removed from posts without an explanation, holy orders persecuted and dissolved, there is real suffering - increasing numbers of hearts broken, fruits of good work destroyed, hopes dashed, children demoralized.

Jorge Bergoglio is an evil man. He only has ears for unrepentant sinners, criminals, abortionists, atheists and worshippers of false gods. Nothing comes as easy to him as ridiculing, bashing and persecuting faithful children of God the Almighty, the Merciful and the Just. It becomes obvious that the man enjoys it. Has he not said that he loves the fun of being pope?

Ben.quivenit@gmail.com said...

Priests must no longer submit to the illegal suppression of Catholic Mass.
Catholic or not: which is it, Fathers?
Sorry, the crickets are drowning out your thunderous response.

Dorota Mosiewicz-Patalas said...

I just realized that the more important thing to say was this:
A man who proclaims the supremacy of each individual conscience (as though a consistence could not be malformed, for example by false teachings of figures in authority positions) over objective moral law, has no qualms about brutal imposition of own preferences on millions of men, women and children (he would likely include the many "genders" I refuse to).
He knows their reasonable protests, their sufferings and disappointments, and yet he refuses to listen and acknowledge the validity of their sincere convictions and profound pain,
His ear is reserved for adulterers, abortionists, sexual deviants, scientific hoaxers. wealthy elites and communists.

Kathleen1031 said...

Yet this is the man the Conclave sought and elected to the Chair of Peter. This has always been the most troubling aspect. One man, albeit powerful, can cause a lot of damage, but multiple bad men, can accomplish a lot more.

Thank you to this gentleman for his good attempts to stay faithful despite evil men doing their best to subvert the faith. They have been wonderfully successful.

Anonymous said...

"By this our decree, to be valid IN PERPETUITY, we determine and order that NEVER shall anything be added to, omitted from, or changed in this Missal. . .At no time in the future can a priest, whether secular or order priest, ever be forced to use any other way of saying Mass. And so as to preclude once and for all any scruples of conscience and fear of ecclesiastical penalties and censures, we herewith declare that it is in virtue of our Apostolic Authority that we decree and determine that this our present order and decree is to last in PERPETUITY and can never be legally revoked or amended at a future date. . . And if anyone would nevertheless ever dare to attempt any action contrary to this order of ours, given for all times, let him know that he has incurred the wrath of Almighty God and of the Blessed Apostles Peter and Paul."

Anonymous said...

It makes one wonder why this information was not publicized abroad before the 2013 conclave. Maybe they wouldn't have elected him in the first place.

Michael Dowd said...

Our Lady of Fatima will see to it that justice is done--hopefully soon. Jesus will not allow his mother to be disobeyed for so long with such impunity. One of these days there will be hell to pay for disobedient Popes and Bishops who have chosen to lead their flocks along the road to damnation.

Vox Cantoris said...

It may be sooner than we think, Michael.

Check out the earthquakes today felt in Roma!

http://www.emsc.eu/#2

Vox Cantoris said...

Anonymous said...
"By this our decree, to be valid IN PERPETUITY, we determine and order that NEVER shall anything be added to, omitted from, or changed in this Missal.

They did not violate Quo Primum.

They set the Missal aside and created a new one!

That is how they got around it, legally speaking.

Kathleen1031 said...

Yes, earthquakes felt in Rome, WHILE this anti-pope was giving his weekly Wednesday address! Ask not whom the ground shakes for Jorge, it shakes for thee.

And he is having issued a commemorative Martin Luther stamp.
He is really enjoying rubbing our noses in it.
The man is a sadist. He is sick to his very soul.

Ronald Sevenster said...

There were not Seven but Ten Plagues connected to the Exodus from Egypt, as every Christian should know.

Rab said...

Vox, but they did change the Old Mass, by changing Roman Canon. That is direct violation of Quo Primum.

Vox Cantoris said...

Not my writing Ronald, only the translation.

But that is hardly the point, is it now.

Vox Cantoris said...

Anonymous Rab said...
Vox, but they did change the Old Mass, by changing Roman Canon. That is direct violation of Quo Primum.

You've missed my point and what would be argued in law.

They did not change the Mass.

They invented a new one.

The proof is in Summorum Pontificum, "two forms of one Roman Rite."

I'm just stating their strategic argument.

nazareusrex said...

Vox please comment on this new act of apostasy
http://4christum.blogspot.com/2017/01/bergoglio-violated-first-commandment.html