A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Thursday 28 July 2016

Look what Bergoglio's Pontifical Council has in store for the yutes in Poland and beyond

Who will call out this malefactor in white? 

Anyone other than a few bloggers?

How does a Pope preside over the corruption of our yutes?

Maybe someone is trying to get your attention!



https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/vatican-releases-explicit-sex-ed-for-teens-that-leaves-aside-parents-and-mo

https://www.lifesitenews.com/media/whats-in-the-vaticans-sex-ed


At World Youth Day, Vatican releases teen sex-ed program that leaves out parents and mortal sin

Update: The Vatican's full program has been published at the website run by the Pontifical Council for the Family here, however some have been experiencing difficulties accessing the site.
Editor’s Note: A slide show of problematic content in the Vatican sex ed program is available here. (Caution: Sexually explicit images.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first, I thought he was genuflecting.
Then, I remembered.
He doesn't do that.

TLM said...

Vox, I know you keep an eye on OnePeterFive.....Steve has an article about the letter to the Pope from all the theologians etc. asking him to be crystal clear on the absolutes of our faith in regard to AL. They say this is the first step in more or less 'confronting' him. (although they are charitable but assertive) Some of these clerics were actually courageous enough to sign their names. I do know that declaring a sitting Pope a heretic takes certain 'steps' in asking for clarification. They are saying that this is the first step. I think they are trying but who can be sure of the ultimate outcome? Keep them in prayer please!! These are very brave men indeed!!

Unknown said...

The "New Theology" that has been the norm for the past 60 years deliberately omits such topics as ... mortal sin, modesty, self-control, etc.

Barona said...

Totally expected from men who re practicing sodomites and homosexual infiltrators in the Church. They seek to destroy the beauty of sexuality, not defend it.

Truth Seeker said...

Thank you for posting Vox! When I read this this in the morning today..I had to post on your blog and a few others even though it was not on topic where
I did. Today I told people about it, but no one believed me...and sadly...I had hoped if this was publicized and faithful Catholic parents were informed of this latest "education" of their children...there would be a huge outcry and it would be eliminated. Another wishful thinking evaporated.

I am so thankful I am not raising young children today! I hate feeling so pessimistic...but these dark times are getting darker...so it it seems to me. I listen to Catholic radio...not a peep about this article...and only rosy and glowing comments about what wonderful things this pope says and I ....just do not know what to think or say about anything anymore. I know more than ever the truth to the old saying "Ignorance is bliss." The idea of a cave somewhere is growing in appeal to me. Thanks again for bringing out this latest ludicrious assault on our youth....from the VATICAN no less??? It is beyond comprehension to me.

Michael Dowd said...

Lenin had said: “The best revolutionary is a youth devoid of morals.”
The purpose of this subversive campaign is to destroy the sanctity, and unity, of the home which is the foundation upon which our civilization is founded.