A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Monday 21 December 2020

ONTARIO POLITBURO GENERAL SECRETARY FORD FEELS THE HEAT, SHUTDOWN NOW AT MIDNIGHT ON ST. STEPHEN'S DAY, NOT CHRISTMAS EVE!

UPDATE: FORD POLITBURO LOCKDOWN DELAYED TO 12:01 A.M. EST ON ST. STEPHEN'S TO JANUARY 23, 2021 FOR SOUTHERN ONTARIO, THE NORTH TO JANUARY 9. ONLY "ESSENTIAL" BUSINESS AND WORK. CORRUPT MEDIA NOW SALIVATING THAT HE IS NOT CLOSING US DOWN ON CHRISTMAS EVE! CLAIMS BUSINESS INVENTORY AND FOOD WASTE IS THER REASON. SAD.

THIS IS A BLATANT ATTACK ON THE CHRISTIANITY. YOU HAVE DEPRIVED CATHOLICS OF EVEN HOLY COMMUNION ON CHRISTMAS DAY. 

YOU EVIL ROTTEN MONSTER. 

A BIGGER IDIOT I DO NOT KNOW.

NO VOTE FOR YOU!

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL.



Tell us Doug. What sexual perversion is your thing because it is obvious your being blackmailed because nobody can be this stupid. Did George Soros and the rest of these evil monsters pay you off to promise you a role in their new world order?

I just can't write anymore right now.

AND YOU LET HIM DO IT TO US THOMAS COLLINS!


Enjoy eternity.

The soul on the realisation of its eternity.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diwali...no lock downs.
Eid...no lock downs
Yom Kippur...colour zone lock downs
Hanukkah...some lock downs.

Christmas...lock EVERYTHING down.

Only an idiot, or an ostrich, wouldn't be able to see what's going on. This is the proof of what this is REALLY about at it's core. At this point I would rather die of any virus than live the way we are living. But... hey...keep putting your masks on sheeple because if you follow the rules they'll let you out right????? I would say the proof is as plain as the nose on your face, but you can't see your nose through fabric so you wouldn't get the reference. So thanks for nothing sheeple!!

Vox Cantoris said...

BINGO! Except for one thing. "I would rather die of any virus than live the way we are living." That is EXACTLY what these bastards want. They want you to die, to give up, to resign yourself to it No, friend, and I mean that truly unlike General-secretary Ford who will say it again at 1:00PM today, this is what they want. We must not give up, not give in to despair. Am I angry, I am in a rage, drank a bottle of wine last night, on the phone for five hours with three priests and a political contact.

Ford is a scared little rabbit under the complete control of his Chief of Staff who only tells him what to repeat. He is a stupid man but he is not to be pitied. Nor is Collins this weak effete who failed to stand up to him in March.

The virus is real, people have died. But the reaction is so out of proportion to it.

Evil. Rotten. Monsters.

Get your home chapel and priest hole ready.

Anonymous said...

I should have been more clear about my statement about dying. I only meant that I would rather die of a virus if that is how God brings me to my time than this locking us down because WE MIGHT DIE situation. Not in a despair sort of way. If I was 91 and told, "if you see your family you might die of a virus", I would say BRING IT ON. I think anyone would...seriously. The governments are using a "duh" statement...people are going to die of a virus this season...as a WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE OF SOMETHING NO ONE'S EVERY SEEN BEFORE statement. It's putrid on it's face and evil to it's core.