A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Saturday 10 October 2020

Trump joins 'Tucker' for first on-camera interview since COVID-19 diagnosis


I have a good friend who began feeling poorly around the 25th of September. Last Saturday, October 3, he was admitted to hospital north of Toronto. He sent me a photo that evening of himself in bed in the hospital, he looked terrible. He sent me a picture from his house on Thursday, October 8. He looked great and said he felt like he was 20 years younger. I knew from Saturday that he was receiving Remdesivir. He said he felt the results within one day. 

All praise to God.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told my niece President Trump looked ill when he came out on stage to debate Biden. She said her 93 yr old mother in law said the exact same thing.