A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Wednesday 21 July 2021

Bergoglio's Kristallnacht and the lynching of Catholics


Now you know what it is like being a Jew in Germany in 1938. Now you know what it is like being an African in North America and being hunted by dogs for sport or being lynched.

Don't think the comparison is apt or that it might be insensitive? He and those carrying out his demonic tropes are gaslighting. We are the new Jews, the new you know what.

The NAZI's and KKK killed the body.

Bergoglio wants to kill your soul.

Don't let him.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Speak for yourself. I know what it’s like to be a Catholic suffering an infernally long interdict. Like Catholics have never been persecuted. I love you Vox but reading everyone discussing a fake motu proprio from a fake pope and say now I know what it’s like to be a Jew or now we are Jews?! This is too much. Oh and fake priests on Grinder, please have mercy. I guess when Jorge’s Grinder account is revealed we’ll all have to discuss what a shame it is that “THE POPE” of the Catholic Church complains about a violation of privacy instead of being contrite about his sins crying out to Heaven. I pray that fraud is at least straight so I don’t have to suffer that disgusting spectacle. Now I know what it’s like to be a Jew, PFT. You think they are innocent in this, my goodness, Lord have Mercy. As a matter of fact, I read on Cognitive Gateway that Jorge has Jewish roots himself here: https://cognitivegateway.wordpress.com/2021/04/13/coverup-bergoglios-jewish-roots/. Catholics built Western civilization; we aren’t perfect to a man but Christianity brings civilization and ends human sacrifice and other depravities. We aren’t sneaky little subverters. We tell the truth and we stand for Christ the King. I do not deny our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who created us and suffered agony and died on the cross for our salvation, so no I do NOT know what it feels like to be a Jew and I pray for the Grace of God that I never will for one solitary moment.

Vox Cantoris said...

Please look up the definition of a metaphor or analogous.




Irenaeus said...

He's not going to.