A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Thursday 28 January 2021

Communist China must collapse upon itself. Are you prepared to help in this war?

It's time. Long past it actually.

Last summer I needed to buy a new barbeque grill. Everything at Canadian Tire or Home Depot was from communist China. Instead, I did my research. I paid more, bought a better product and I ordered it from my local Canadian and independent Home Hardware/Home BuildAll. It is a Broil-King and it was completely manufactured in Waterloo, Ontario. There is also an American plant manufacturing for the market in the United States.

Since the CCP Virus came ashore, in my own protest, I have done what I can to not buy anything made in communist China. An exception is Taiwan, of course. I have done without, or in the case of a small medical device, a pulse oximeter, waited until an American company was able to deliver on production. I paid $400 for it when a trashy and unpredictably inaccurate one from communist China could be had at the nation of Bezos for $50 or less. 

The good people of China are in deep darkness and oppression. Those who know and rebel are in prison, concentration and re-education camps or worse. It seems to me that there is a difference between the Chinese and the Russians and the toleration of communist overlords. The Chinese seem less willing to throw it off. We need that time to come.

Communist China must be punished by the world for the CCP Virus. I have little faith in any of our leaders, particularly now without Donald Trump not on the scene, that this will happen. It is up to you and it is up to me. 

Buy nothing from China. If you need something and there is no alternative, buy it used if you can or do without. Pay more if you must. Do whatever you can do.

We must break this evil regime. We can do it.  



7 comments:

TF said...

Yes! I'll go so far as to avoid buying any anything electronic, since nearly all the parts in electronics come from China.

Unknown said...

I have thought for a long time that what we need is organization. The Left is beautifully organized, and as we see, they do very well. Anytime someone on the right tries to organize, the Left swoops in, vilifies it, and the right caves like little tents. We're appallingly weak and disjointed.
We need organized boycotts and a movement we all get behind.
If the conservative right in the USA, Canada, and the world, ever manage to put aside dopey differences and work together, we can turn things around. This is why Big Tech is working overtime to prevent us from doing just that.
They fear it.

Ana Milan said...

I don't buy products made in Germany, Turkey or China as I don't believe it is morally right to do so. Germany made sure the EU worked according to its rules rather than the good of its members & is now in a shambles. The German Church is in schism & has been the main power play of the St. Gallen Group who by illicit means put Jorge Bergoglio in the PO & we all know the consequences. Turkey has become an agressive Islamic state under Erdogan so I avoid their products as well. We must break the hold they have had on our home markets & also on Amazon buying cheaply from them & flooding the world market place with their shoddy goods which has put many excellent manufacturers into liquidation. Their latest criminal act against humanity - the Wuhan Virus - is really all we need to cut all imports from this evil regime & to get our governments to invest in home-grown Western high standards goods which will last & provide jobs for our young people.

Viva Cristo Rey said...

I'm in the same boat Vox. I am always checking the "Made in ______" label. I have paid more every time that the option for domestic product has been available. I can do better and do without more often. There needs to be a concerted effort by all, that is for sure.

Anonymous said...

Its obvious the governments of the western world have no problem with China's horrendous human rights abuses, on the contrary they have shut down manufacturing, and outsourced it to crountries where slave labour is used, and people have no rights.

Brian said...

Vox
Several years ago, I purchased a new barbecue. I was quite pleased to see that it was manufactured in Waterloo, ON.

Anonymous said...

China aborted their future and that is nearly impossible to revert. We in the West need to stress that point: sterile lifestyles, immorality and atheism have corroded our societies and all has been done for GREED. Lord Acton said once that "in the end it is going to be the people against the bankers" so bail out of the big banks, go back to your credit unions, local community banks and live frugally investing in local industries that benefit your area of resident. ACT LOCALLY and the globalists will collapse.
God bless!