A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Tuesday 18 October 2022

OOPS, HE DID IT AGAIN! - TOMMY J. ROSICA ACCUSED ONCE AGAIN OF PLAGIARISM!

Well, knock me down with a feather.

I didn't see this one coming!

I mean, nobody can be this stupid.

John Paul II. Benedict XVI. Even Francis!



BREAKING NEWS JUST OUT FROM THE NATIONAL CATHOLIC REGISTER!


Okay, look, he's not a Canadian. He is American, born in Rochester!

I never thought I would ever blog again about this clown. Years of posts outing his unorthodox statements and the first one to disclose of his plagiarism which took a few more years to bubble up enough to take this clown down.

It seems that he found some time between bedpans at Presentation House in Toronto to once again steal somebody's else work. Because Tom, that's what plagiarism is.

Theft!

For those who don't remember, click the picture on the left.

What a maroon.


Schadenfraude!

2 comments:

MartineGiambertone said...

I used to follow him because he was Italian, but never really took notice of how he really is.
thanks for pointing this out!

C. LaSalle said...

Some people just never learn.