A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Friday 18 February 2022

OTTAWA POLICE ON HORSEBACK TRAMPLE TWO CITIZENS - ONE A MOHAWK GRANDMOTHER IN A WALKER! - POLICE LIE IN STATEMENT THAT SHE THREW HER BYCYCLE TO INJURE HORSES!

Ottawa police trampled at least two people under horses. One woman, a Mohawk grandmother stating she was there for her children, grandchildren, love and peace was trampled under her walker. Police claim someone threw a bicycle to injure a horse. This has been a terrible day of stress, sadness and sorrow for my country and shock at the comments of my fellow Canadians that have sold out to the fascist state and the evil monster that heads its government.







3 comments:

MartineGiambertone said...

This is how great the example is of WHO trudeau really is a tyrant, and Godless, evil ugly man! you saw him as a attractive man, but that was the illusion, evil runs through his blood!

Anna said...

Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to thee, when my heart is faint. Lead thou me to the rock that is higher than I; for thou art my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy. Let me dwell in thy tent for ever! Oh to be safe under the shelter of thy wings!"
–Psalm 61:1-4

mazara said...

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/justin-trudeau-wears-blasphemous-happy-birthday-jesus-sweater-mocking-the-l/