A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Thursday 11 May 2017

We ask to eat bread and our father feeds us stones

"Break the teeth of them that hate thy Church!"

Lest you think that this writer is being uncharitable, or unkind or cruel, that prayer came from the Collect used in the Office and Mass for the Feast of St. Pius V, celebrated just a few days ago.

Without a doubt, millions of people in the world hate the Church. The Body of Christ has never before in human history, except for perhaps the first centuries under the Romans, been so "despised and rejected," just as its Founder and Our Lord was so ignominiously rejected by the His own Jewish people.

Yet nothing is worse than when the Holy Church is attacked by its own from within.

Our Lord Jesus is quote by St. Matthew in his Gospel 7:9 and he states: "Or what man is there among you, of whom if his son shall ask bread, will he reach him a stone." Yet, we find that stones are exactly what the bishops and shepherds of the Church of Christ, the so-called "spiritual fathers" of the sheep have in fact given us. 

In an interview on his new book, The Political Pope, George Neumayr tells Maike Hickson of OnePeterFive, that, "I belong to a generation of Catholics that asked for bread and only received stones."

Stones, that is what these generations have been given.

Francis continues on a daily basis to insult. His appointments to offices continue to scandalize with preposterous statements by those such as James Martin, S.J., (activist sodomites in heaven) or Cardinal Coccopalmerio (Leo XIII was wrong and Anglican Orders are valid), amongst others.

Truly, Rome has lost the faith. Indeed, the world is waking up to the reality that each one of us has been robbed and duped by those who were and are our spiritual fathers and that those in control of the Holy Bride of Christ now, are in reality, His enemies, and ours.

Two kind people have left messages in the combox in the post immediately below; one because of the nature of the posts lately, mostly psalms and commentary from the Office rather than mine on the state of things, and the other, because this is the first post in five days, probably the longest I have gone in years without writing.

At the beginning of Lent, I decided to take a little break from the day-to-day barrage of Bergoglianism. It was taking its toll on me. One morning, after a particularly difficult few days when the enemy had attempted to lay a snare for me, I read, with Fox, the Office. I had wondered how to respond? How to fight back against those who would do me ill? 

Then, it was as if I just needed to let the another speak for me; for that day, I found in the Office, this psalm which laid bare my testimony and my answer to those who would again try to see me silenced.

The Psalmist after whom I was named said it all:

For David Himself

Worry not friends, my tongue is not silenced. It is only being rested and honed for the greatest battle yet to come.


11 comments:

Dorota Mosiewicz-Patalas said...

There comes a time, when one thinks that one has nothing more, nothing new to say.
My long-suffering Dad died just before Easter, and upon returning to Canada after his funeral, I had a tumour removed from my pituitary gland. I read your blog and the links you provide while in hospital.

A good, faithful Bishop contacted me and gave me his blessing.

I had no idea how sick I was for years. A week after surgery I am re-discovering, what a little energy in the body feels like. I want to spend it wisely, I want to use it on our fight for Truth.

susan said...

SO glad you are well....you are a treasure and light.....such a light!

I think many are feeling a similar mood....tired, exhausted, near broken; but, also the feeling that something big is coming and this is not the time to lay down arms. Stay strong my friend...your voice is much needed....and the enemy knows it.

God bless you....I will say a Rosary today for you and your intentions.

Michael said...

If I woke up in a world where people liked eating liver as much as I like eating chocolate ice cream, I'd think everyone had gone crazy or I had gone crazy. I would find even a trivial matter like that to be very unsettling. I appreciate posts like this, because it reminds me that I am not alone in my impression of Pope Francis.

I've heard Pope Francis referred to as "the people's pope." He's made the cover of Time and The Advocate, and for all the wrong reasons. Celebrities who live immoral lives without intent to change openly admire him. He confirms people in their sin, when he should be calling them to conversion. John the Baptist got beheaded for doing that. Is Pope Francis greater than John the Baptist?

The shepherd Benedict fled, allowing the wolf Francis to enter the sheepfold and devour the sheep. Both will have to account for their sins, for the souls they led astray either by dereliction of duty or malice.

The day Pope Francis is no longer pope will be the happiest day I will have had in many years.

Peter Lamb said...

The battle is indeed hotting up. The advantage is that falsity of the bergoglian church is becoming blatantly more obvious to those who don't want to see. Things are even hotting up in the SSPX. Seven French priors are rebelling and have been demoted. If Bp. Fellay persists in joining the modernists, the SSPX will explode.

http://novusordowatch.org/2017/05/trouble-in-sspx-french-district/

mazara said...

When Christ was entering Jerusalem ,and the priests rebuked him because the people were singing his praises,He said "If they are silent the stones themselves will cry out".So let them give stones instead of bread , and let the stones sing out in praise of Him who made both.

Anonymous said...

Take care Vox. Much love.

Chad H. said...

I was wondering where you were, Vox. I am glad you're OK. I echo Susan's thoughts above, but ... what a week it has been. We're gonna need to keep our strength up for whatever huge and awful thing is coming. I will be praying for you, as well as the others whose strength may be waning.

Anonymous said...

Dorota,

Imho, it seems that in this spiritual warfare, you're being called to another battlefield. Maybe God wants you to offer up your sufferings for the good of the Church, the conversion of sinners etc. That faithful bishop or a good priest could help you.

I don't know why, but those thoughts just came to me as I read your post.

Please pray for my Mom (she'll be 84 this weekend). I hope and pray for the grace of a happy death for Mom and myself.

In Christ the King,

Margaret

P.S. Vox, I'm glad you're back. You had me worried!

TLM said...

Responses are excellent. With Peter Lamb's post I am realizing that the smoke has even entered the SSPX. There is absolutely NOTHING that is not permeated with the excrement of Satan himself. Indeed, the Blessed Mother has herself stated that ALL will seem lost, and then suddenly something will happen. It truly seems as if we will shortly, have no where to turn, and the ONLY person we will be able to rely on is Jesus Christ Himself, the second person of the Trinity, through the guidance and direction of His most Holy Mother. I realize how repetitive and old this may sound, but I am convinced it will keep us afloat at the most crucial times of this war, when I beg people to PRAY THE ROSARY, daily! "With the Scapular and the Rosary, I will save the world." With rumblings of the hierarchy wanting to 'tweak' the Holy Liturgy, the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass,even in the extraordinary form, they will NEVER be able to take away our Rosaries!!

Our Lady of Fatima....PRAY FOR US!!

Vox Cantoris said...

Darota, God bless you and thank you for being a regular commenter here.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Vox and Dorota. I was wondering where you had gone, thought maybe into hiding.

You have a great impact on the life of worried/confused catholics, at least on me you do. Your words are light, wisdom and guidance. God preserve you from any danger.

Blessings
Mary