Monday, 17 August 2026

Deacon John Griglio asks for prayers.

Friends,

If you follow this blog's blog-links on the left column, you may have seen this:




The site has been very helpful to me, and I am sure, to many of you. It is owned by Deacon John Griglio, a retired Deacon of the Diocese of Brooklyn. Deacon Griglio has a few other blogs and WordPress pages as well.

He posted this yesterday.

Dear Friends, yesterday we began hospice at home because of my cancer, as my body seems to be shutting down. I am quite weak and will try to post to you when I can. I have plenty of care, with nurses and caregivers attending to my medical and living needs. Our new pastor, Fr. Wright, visited me, and I received the Anointing of the Sick and Holy Communion. I also have my wonderful family who will nourish me. I look forward to being in heaven soon, in the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary, with all the Angels and Saints, singing praises to the Most Blessed Trinity for all eternity! I just ask for your prayers as I struggle with this time of my life. God bless us all ✝️   

Deacon John Giglio

God bless you, Reverend Deacon. Thank you for your service to our Lord Jesus Christ, His Church and His people, including this sinner.

No comments: