A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Saturday 2 December 2023

Implosion of Church Militant

Two weeks after the departure of Michael Voris and a month after that of Christine Niles, Church Militant TV appears to be imploding. Five staff were fired yesterday and others walked out in protest. Some have threatened to go public and then did not and some revelations which have come out are all pretty disgusting.

As I've written before, Voris came to my aid once. I returned the favour and defended him when I thought him genuine. I don't regret what I did at the time. I regret it now, because soon after, I became aware of actions on his part that were destructive, poisonous and vicious. He lied and tried to destroy the life and vocation of a friend. Voris failed, my friend, with God, prevailed.

The rest is a sordid tale and I am sure that many are rejoicing in his demise and that of the organization. Others are saddened by it. It has been years since I had any link from this blog there. My regrets and apologies for any support I ever gave. I can only say that I eventually came to enough knowledge to shut down anything to do with him. Voris lied to all of us, even when we tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. I apologise to my friend and to everyone for ever promoting anything from Voris or Church Militant. Anything promoting him has been removed from this blog.

Everything here is true. 

No comments: