A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Friday 14 August 2020

An apology

Earlier today I made a comment to someone, publicly, that was unkind, uncharitable and unbecoming of a Christian. Because I did so publicly I am making this public confession and apology to this individual for my rudeness and vituperative utterance and for succumbing to anger resulting in an undignified comment.

I am sorry for the offence. You know who you are, Ma‘am, the comment was rude and wrong on my part. To my Facebook friend G.S., I am sorry for disgracing your page.

The Lord told us, “If you right hand causes you to sin, cut it off.” I have done something I should have done long ago. Clearly, I have allowed the political debate to get the best of me and I am off of Facebook. 

Thank you.

David