If I truly loved Our Blessed Mother and genuinely lived as “Marian” as I claim, what would that look like? Would I be generous and kind, a true friend and leader to those entrusted to me? If I were a priest or bishop, how would I treat those under my care? Would I meet them where they are, venture to the peripheries, live humbly among my brothers, and cherish the little flock’s spiritual welfare? Would I embrace even those who prefer the traditional worship of God, respecting their needs and recognizing unity in diversity, or would I harm and disregard them, ignoring their sincere desire to live according to conscience and raise their families in faith? Would I listen to and answer questions with respect, clarity, and charity, or rule harshly and abuse my authority? Would I be driven by ambition for higher positions, sacrificing the vulnerable to impress superiors, strutting like a peacock? The truth of these questions is laid bare before us.
No comments:
Post a Comment