Dear Friends,
Some of you know me personally, while most do not. This blog has now reached over 15 million readers, with its influence reaching around the world and even read regularly in the chancery in Toronto. It played a big role in exposing a priest guilty of plagiarism and worse, as well as calling out those who have, for decades, abused children and the faithful of Toronto in many ways. “No Mass for You” (see left column) still hits a nerve!
Want more?
My exposé on the horrific abuse at St. Augustine’s Seminary in the 1970s and 1980s, along with its dark secrets (see left for The Desolate City and a Lost Dialogue of Trust), brought threats against both you and me. I was told firsthand by a priest who was warned that the Latin Mass would be persecuted because of me and that post. That was nearly two years ago, and here we are. I don’t buy it. They hate us; they hate the old Mass of our ancestors. They flaunt their “Mariology” and Marian devotion, organize Corpus Christi processions—but do they even believe? I say no, because if they did, they wouldn’t act the way they do or commit such cruelty. Further, they would not hate the old Mass; they would recognize its worth, its beauty, its history and its Truth.
They want a fight? They’ve got one!
Are you ready?
They declared war on you and your children? Are you going to take it?
Do you think that this is where they will stop? If only our parents and grandparents had this little tool. I do. You do. Use it.
Send an email to me at david.domet@outlook.com
Tell me what this persecution by our Metropolitan Archbishop, Francis Cardinal Leo, over your attendance at the traditional Latin Mass means to you—your anger, your hurt, your disappointment, your fears, your tears, your hopes.
I will publish them here, including your name unless you request otherwise.
I’ll make sure Frank Leo (the cardinal, not the real estate magnate) sees them right here.
Oh, and speaking of real estate.
Stay tuned for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment