A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Thursday 29 August 2024

To the priests of the Archdiocese of Toronto

To the priests of the Archdiocese of Toronto,

I know some of you, some better than others, and some of you are personal friends with my wife and me. We have written, spoken, and dined in restaurants or in our home. We share much and we share the sorrow for the state of the Church here in Toronto and universally.

To the rest of you, I have something to say.

How was it, even after the plagiarism scandal, that you invited Thomas J. Rosica to speak in your parish? How was it that you gave him a voice in rehabilitation? Don't talk to me about "mercy." Where was the mercy for those who were subjected to his errors? You knew of all of this and you stayed silent. You knew what he was doing and others of this ilk. 

Why are you so fearful? What does he have on you? What does the system have on you?

Where is your courage to out this filth? 

I have known about this current matter since 2015. I have known more in the last few months. Have you seen it posted here? Have you seen me betray the confidence? 

You know what to do.

voxcantoris@rogers.com

1 comment:

Everyday For Life Canada said...

More evidence why the diocese have done little or nothing to push back the toxic, anti-Catholic comprehensive sex-education that has colonized the public and separate schools in Toronto and the rest of the province. May God help the children.