A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Friday 24 June 2022

On this Feast of St. John the Baptist who was called by name from and leapt within his mother's womb, Roe vs. Wade is struck down!

There are no coincidences. 
Praise God and give thanks for his Messenger and Donald JOHN Trump on this day is the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and His forerunner.

INTROIT Isa. 49:1, 2 
The Lord has called me by name from my mother's womb, and He has made my mouth as a sharp sword. Under the shadow of His hand He has protected me, and has made me a chosen arrow.
Ps. 91:2. It is good to praise the Lord, and sing to Your name, O Most High!
V. Glory be . . .

COLLECT
O God, the birth of blessed John made this day one of honour to us. Grant the grace of spiritual happiness to Your people everywhere, and lead Your people in the path of eternal salvation. Through our Lord . . .

LESSON Isa. 49:1-3, 5, 6, 7
Give ear, ye islands, and hearken, ye people from afar. The Lord hath called me from the womb, from the bowels of my mother he hath been mindful of my name. And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword: in the shadow of his hand he hath protected me, and hath made me as a chosen arrow: in his quiver he hath hidden me. And he said to me: Thou art my servant Israel, for in thee will I glory. And now the Lord, who formed me from the womb to be his servant, says, "Behold, I have given thee to be the light of the Gentiles, that thou mayst be my salvation even to the farthest part of the earth. Kings shall see, and princes shall rise up, and adore for the Lord's sake, because he is faithful, and for the Holy One of Israel, who hath chosen thee."

GRADUAL Jer. 1:5, 9
Before I formed you in the body of your mother, I knew you; and before you came forth from the womb, I sanctified you.
V. The Lord stretched forth His hand and touched my mouth, and said to me:

Alleluia, alleluia! V. Luke 1:76
"Thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Most High, for thou shall go before the Lord to prepare His ways." Alleluia!

2 comments:

Kathleen1031 said...

It is good news indeed! Babies will be saved, all thanks be to God and yes, it is the Feast of the Sacred Heart!

There are many people who have given tirelessly of themselves to protect babies and to defend life. They have toiled and worked and prayed and done all they could to protect these, the truest "little ones" in the world. There is no greater periphery than the womb, when a child is unwanted and marked for death. If our church wasn't so lost that would be a focus. Regardless, I would like to thank and congratulate the many souls in heaven and the many people here who worked hard to make this happen. I care, but did little. They did it, and babies will be saved because they did. Well done.

TLM said...

Praise God!! Glory to God in the HIGHEST!!! And thanks be to Him for Donald JOHN Trump!! And for the many many pro life warriors that have prayed and worked so hard to see this day!! I can FEEL Heaven rejoicing in my spirit! No words to really express the sheer JOY and GRATITUDE!! Oh HAPPY DAY!!!