A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Thursday 20 July 2023

“The penetrating kiss is when you suck and slurp with the lips" Cardinal-Elect Victor Fernadez

Front Page Magazine has done it so you and I don't have to. They've read the book.

Gutting the Catholic Church with Deep Tongue Kisses | Frontpage Mag

“The penetrating kiss is when you suck and slurp with the lips. The penetrating kiss is when you stick in your tongue. Watch out for the teeth,” Tucho writes.

“My boyfriend gets a hard mouth when he kisses me. He hasn’t yet learned how to loosen his lips. Lovely!” 

“What I like the most is the kiss of peace at Mass. That was the first kiss with the hottie I have now.” 

“I love kissing his fingertips. It gets more affectionate than anything else.” 

“I once went crazy with the pleasure I was given from being kissed on the eyes. But I didn’t say this because it’s going to leave me blind.”

This filthy piece of pond scum will now lord it over all of us in his role in whatever is left of the doctrinal coherence of the Church. 

Bergoglio is laughing at us.

He won't be laughing forever.

Gutting the Catholic Church with Deep Tongue Kisses | Frontpage Mag




3 comments:

Carlos said...

Wait and see their punishment.

Kathleen1031 said...

This person is of course entirely unfit to be head of anything in the church, and should have probably been laicized years ago. It's difficult to even discuss him because it is such an utterly appalling appointment. As Christopher Ferrara says, his appointment "is a disaster" for the church and the faith. He also said that clearly even homosexual blessings are not Francis's ultimate goal, but destroying the faith and the church are. Without divine intervention, he feels, nothing is going to stop him from doing just that.
My words now, Catholics should be scanning the horizon for the Traditional Latin Rite Mass, be it diocesan (for now), SSPX, or FSSP. Get thee to a Latin Mass friends. At least go when you can, even if once per month. I was at a NO Mass yesterday, the mainstream church is dying. Being murdered, actually.

Brian said...

Hey Vox
I'm a little late with this comment. How about a Hit parade for this Victor Fernandez
1. I Love the Girl who invented kissing, by Hank Snow
2. She (he?) Had kisses sweeter than wine, by Jimmy Rogers
3. Lucky Lips by Cliff Richard