A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Monday 2 November 2009

All Souls

Out of the depths I have cried to you, O Lord;
Lord hear my voice.
Let you ears be attentive to the voice,
of my supplication.
If thou, O Lord, wilt mark iniquities;
Lord, who shall stand it.
For with thee there is merciful forgiveness: and by reason of the law, I have waited for thee, O Lord.
My soul hath relied on his word:
my soul hath hoped in the Lord.
From the morning watch even until night,
let Israel hope in the Lord.
Because with the Lord there is mercy:
and with him plentiful redemption.
And he shall redeem Israel,
from all his iniquities.
+ + +



Add Image





Have mercy, Lord,
on me in my remorse!

Lord, have mercy if my prayer rises to you;
do not chastise me in your severity,
always mercifully, look down on me.

Never let me be condemned to hell
in the eternal fire by your severity.

Almighty God, never let me be condemned to hell
in the eternal fire by your severity.

Have mercy, Lord,
Lord, have mercy on me in my remorse,
if my prayer rises to you.

Less harshly,
always mercifully, look down,
ah! look down on me, Lord.

Have mercy, Lord on me in my remorse.

No comments: