Please consider supporting this campaign to support a Seminarian from Toronto at the ICRSS

Please consider supporting this campaign to support a Seminarian from Toronto at the ICRSS
Click on photo for direct link to secure donation page

Wednesday, 29 March 2006

5th Sunday of Lent Sunday, April 2, 2006
Norman Joseph Domet: April 7, 1919 - April 2, 1989: Requiescat in pace.
Themes & Motives: passion, covenant, immolation

Before Mass: Vexilla Regis Passion Prose
Introit: Give me justice, O God, and defend my cause against the wicked;
rescue me from deceitful and unjust men. You, O God, are my refuge.
(Psalm 43:1-2)
Processional Hymn: When I Survey the Wondrous Cross CBW 489
Responsorial Psalm: Create a clean heart in me, O God. Psalm 51:3-4 / 12-13 / 14-15
Gospel Verse: Whoever serves me must follow me, says the Lord; and where I am, there also will my servant be. John 12:26
Offertory Antiphon: I will give thanks to you with an upright heart; with all my heart I seek you. Be good to your servant that I may live and keep your words. Give me life according to your word. Psalm 119:7, 10, 17, 25
Offertory: O Cross of Christ CBW 483
Communion Antiphon: He who lives and believes in me will not die for ever, said the Lord. (John 11:26)
Communion Anthem: Salvator Mundi Taize
Communion Hymn: O Sacred Head Surrounded CBW 491
Recessional Hymn: Lift High the Cross CBW 545
Marian Antiphon: Ave Regina Caelorum Gregorian

No comments: