A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Wednesday 29 March 2006

5th Sunday of Lent Sunday, April 2, 2006
Norman Joseph Domet: April 7, 1919 - April 2, 1989: Requiescat in pace.
Themes & Motives: passion, covenant, immolation

Before Mass: Vexilla Regis Passion Prose
Introit: Give me justice, O God, and defend my cause against the wicked;
rescue me from deceitful and unjust men. You, O God, are my refuge.
(Psalm 43:1-2)
Processional Hymn: When I Survey the Wondrous Cross CBW 489
Responsorial Psalm: Create a clean heart in me, O God. Psalm 51:3-4 / 12-13 / 14-15
Gospel Verse: Whoever serves me must follow me, says the Lord; and where I am, there also will my servant be. John 12:26
Offertory Antiphon: I will give thanks to you with an upright heart; with all my heart I seek you. Be good to your servant that I may live and keep your words. Give me life according to your word. Psalm 119:7, 10, 17, 25
Offertory: O Cross of Christ CBW 483
Communion Antiphon: He who lives and believes in me will not die for ever, said the Lord. (John 11:26)
Communion Anthem: Salvator Mundi Taize
Communion Hymn: O Sacred Head Surrounded CBW 491
Recessional Hymn: Lift High the Cross CBW 545
Marian Antiphon: Ave Regina Caelorum Gregorian

No comments: