A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Thursday 8 February 2024

Bergoglio thinks we're stupid

The psychological projection and gaslighting continue from Bergoglio. If you read the below you will find he makes a comparison between blessings. "No one is scandalized if I bless an entrepreneur who exploits people, while it happens if he is a homosexual. It's hypocrisy." 

Does he think we are stupid?

If a priest blessed the entrepreneur he does not assume that the man exploits people or makes lousy products. He gives a blessing. If an individual man or woman attracted to the same sex comes for a blessing, they receive a blessing. If they come as a couple, that is a completely different thing.

He thinks we are stupid. We are not. 

But we know what he is.

Pope Francis: "No one is scandalized if I bless an entrepreneur who exploits people, while it happens if he is a homosexual. It's hypocrisy" - La Stampa

VATICAN CITY. He speaks of priests, the style they should avoid and the attitude they should have: "We clerics sometimes live in comfort. We need to see the work and the suffering of the people." And he expresses himself on openness towards gay people: "No one is scandalized if I bless an entrepreneur who exploits people, while it happens if he is a homosexual. It's hypocrisy." It is a confident and open-hearted Pope Francis that emerges in an in-depth interview given exclusively, for the first time, to the weekly Credere - the periodical of the San Paolo Publishing Group - in the issue on newsstands from tomorrow. Answering the questions of the newspaper's editor-in-chief, Fr. Vincenzo Vitale, the Bishop of Rome retraces the years of his pontificate between personal confidences and highly topical issues, from the blessing of homosexual people, to the Jubilee, to the involvement of young people. In this regard, he emphasizes: "There are pastoral experiences that speak to simple people (...) There are also 'sophisticated' realities that do not arrive, movements that are a bit 'exquisite' and that tend to form an 'ecclesiola', of people who feel superior," the Pontiff lashed out.

The interview also focuses on the role of women in the Church: "Opening up work in the Curia to women is important. In the Roman Curia there are now several women and there will be more, because they do better than us men in certain positions. The governor, for example, Sister Raffaella Petrini, is doing beautiful things. Even the women who are in the dicastery to elect bishops... These are all places that need women. There is an ongoing process in this. There are several secretaries, think of Sister Alessandra Smerilli at the Dicastery for Integral Human Development, others at the Dicastery for Evangelization, of Religious..."

The Pope then reassures about his state of health: "The Church is governed with the head, not with the legs."

The response to the controversy that arose after the "Trust Supplicans" declaration was also clear: "No one is scandalized if I give my blessing to an entrepreneur who perhaps exploits people: and this is a very serious sin. While he is scandalized if I give it to a homosexual.... This is hypocrisy! The heart of the document is welcoming." Francis adds: "But I don't bless a 'homosexual marriage', I bless two people who love each other and I also ask them to pray for me. Always in confessions, when these situations arise, homosexual people, remarried people, I always pray and bless. The blessing is not to be denied to anyone. Everybody, everybody, everybody. Be careful, I'm talking about people: those who are capable of receiving Baptism."

The Pontiff desires a Church that is more capable of being close to people: "People give me joy! When I'm with people, I'm happy. When I'm with the administration, yes I do what I have to do, but when I'm with the people, it's something else... I would like to be able to go on the street freely, but it is not possible. I've done it a few times, to go to the optician or to go buy records, but secretly. I learn from people! When you find a father of a family with a monthly income at the limit, who comes to confession and tells you that when he comes home he is tired and cannot be with his children because they are already asleep and in the morning he gets up before they wake up; And then he confesses to you that his pleasure, on Sundays, is playing with his children... That's where you learn! People suffer so much... We clerics sometimes live in comfort... You have to see the work, the suffering of the people..."

He recounts two episodes that he carries in his heart: "One here in Rome, one in Argentina. At a hearing two years ago, a lady beckoned me to come over and called me, I went. An elderly peasant woman was 87 years old, but she didn't show them. I asked her what she ate to stay like this: ravioli, she replied, ravioli that she made... And he gave me the recipe for ravioli. I asked her to pray for me. He assured me that he would, but told me to be careful. So I asked her if she prayed for me or against me. And he said: "No, Your Holiness, you are not mistaken, they pray against you in there." The wisdom, the courage of the elderly! The other episode was in a slum in Buenos Aires, where I went to celebrate Mass. During the trip, it became known that John Paul II had died. With the simple people of the slums they talked about the election of the new Pope. An elderly woman asked me if I could become Pope. Yes, I told her. So he gave me a piece of advice: to buy me a little dog. I asked her why. "Before eating, give the dog food and wait a bit..."

More than ten years after the foundation of the newspaper, born on the occasion of the election of Pope Francis in 2013, Credere wishes to continue to tell the story of the faith, privileging the choice of proposing and motivating good news. The weekly - distributed throughout Italy with 60,000 copies and 200,000 readers - has chosen to remain firmly in paper format in order to continue to be a tool to be used during the week, as is already the case, in the family, in schools, in groups, in movements and in ecclesial associations.

2 comments:

John said...

If we are not stupid I think the criteria cannot just be that we see through Pope Francis's intentions. It must be because we are doing something that will stop him from what he is doing and oust him from the papacy. If we are to follow God's will in doing this, we must follow Church law (canon law), and ask those people that canon law authorizes to act according to the law.

In October, Brother Bugnolo presented the Sutri Initiative on www.fromrome.info.

I post from his website:

https://www.fromrome.info/2023/10/20/the-sutri-initiative-to-put-an-end-to-the-heresies-blasphemies-scandals-perpetrated-by-pope-francis/

the First Provincial Council or Synod of Sutri put an end to the horrible chaos of the Roman Church in 1046, when 3 different men claimed the office of the Pope: one a predatory sodomite, another an outright usurper, and still another a flagrant simoniac.

Today, I ask all the faithful in the whole world to please listen to a voice of sanity: to do what the Faithful of the 11th century did and call for a Provincial Council to be held once again, to put an end to the years of scandals, blasphemies, heresies and schism, not to mention persecutions, perpetrated and promoted by Jorge Mario Bergoglio who claims to hold the office of the Roman Pontiff.

The Sutri Initiative is the only juridical and real solution to put an end to the crisis in the Roman Church since it addresses the problem directly and in a canonical valid and facile manner.

But to achieve the convocation of such a Council, we the faithful must make our voices heard, and petition the Bishops of the Roman Province to convoke it.

These Bishops and Auxiliary Bishops belong to the following 20 jurisdictions. By clicking on the links below you can find the addresses of the Bishop or Auxiliary Bishops. I urge you to write them all, individually, a personal letter.

Roma {Rome}: Albano (Suburbicarian See), Anagni-Alatri, Civita Castellana, Civitavecchia-Tarquinia, Frascati (Suburbicarian See), Frosinone-Veroli-Ferentino, Gaeta (Archdiocese), Latina-Terracina-Sezze-Priverno, Montecassino (Territorial Abbey), Ostia (Suburbicarian See), Palestrina (Suburbicarian See), Porto-Santa Rufina (Suburbicarian See), Rieti (-S. Salvatore Maggiore), Sabina-Poggio Mirteto (Suburbicarian See), Subiaco (Territorial Abbey), Tivoli, Velletri-Segni (Suburbicarian See), Viterbo — The Diocese of Sora-Cassino-Aquino-Pontecorvo may also be a member.

Since in 4 cases, one Bishop rules 2 diocese at the same time (As in the cases of Frascati & Velletri, and Porto-Santa Rufino & Civitavecchia-Tarquinia and Tivoli & Palestrina, and Frosinone-Veroli-Ferrentino & Anagni-Alatri), and since one Diocese no longer exists (Ostia) separately from Rome, the actual 15 addresses of the 15 Bishops to be contacted by letter are as follows. Here I write them in the style accepted in Italy.

Dorota Mosiewicz-Patalas said...

When I was "close to people" as a homeless shelter employee, I did not see more virtue and kindness. I saw bitterness, envy, lack of gratitude, a sense of entitlement.

I am sure I would encounter the same vices, has I spent time with billionaires.

Why is Bergoglio, who unlike me is surrounded (or - if he wanted yo - could be surrounded by the most virtuous and wise human beings alive) so determined to push false narratives? Jesus Christ has told us that the poor will always be among us. Bergoglio is a fool and a liar to contradict the Truth, the Way and the Life.

And can't he see that we can all see who he rubs shoulders with in the vatican (Rothschilds, Bono, sodomy promoter James Martin - to name three examples of thousands) as he is pushing for global totalitarian system of tyranny and poverty?