A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Thursday 11 January 2024

The Pope Francis End-Time Apostasy - Jonathan Cahn

I can't remember the last time I posted anything from a protestant or evangelical that would be critical of a pope or the Church. Jonathan Cahn is a Messianic Jew. From the few times I have heard or read his work I have found him doctrinally sound on Our Lord Jesus Christ and on fire for Christ. My wife's sister gave her his book, "The Return of the Gods" for Christmas. His research is sound. Just after Christmas a priest and deacon were over for dinner. I showed them the book and said, "This man is not wrong, he has come to Christ but he has only come part way, he needs to come all the way, but why would he? He's not lost his mind, we have!" So, I ask you and in particular, any priest reading here, "Why would this man become a Catholic today?"

Cahn rebukes Bergoglio with logic, clarity, and scripture. I can't disagree.

This was two days ago. What is Cahn thinking now after yesterday's comments on Marxism?

How is Jonathan Cahn wrong in what he says here?


6 comments:

Kathleen1031 said...

It is so interesting you post this, Vox. I recall seeing Jonathan Cahn in videos, I can't even tell what they were, perhaps You Tube, but thinking he sounded dead-on accurate about the state of things, and faithful to God. I was impressed with the man and the points he made. He is well worth a listen and I will watch this. If he is criticizing Bergoglio we're with him. As Frank Walker said, we are living a horror movie.

Dennis said...

I became Catholic 24 years ago, having seriously searched the Protestant religions for 16 years. From Scripture and prayer I knew there were many things wrong and more importantly - something seriously missing. I was never anti-Catholic but didn’t know anything about their faith and teachings. I came home from a Baptist church one day and in great frustration told the Lord that if He didn’t lead me to the right church I was just going to do the best I could with only the Bible. Within three days I discovered the old nun on tv and stopped to find fault with her teachings, too. Of course it was Mother Angelica who spoke the Truth I’d known in my heart but never had heard. Their priests were still offering Mass facing God, and let me tell you - when I saw that I thought, this IS the Jewish faith that accepted Christ!! Only after did I learn of the Eucharist!!! 🤗
Can you imagine what it’s like having family and friends think you’re “deluded” by some sick cult? I knew that was ridiculous when I was a Protestant but to outsiders these days, it appears more and more true. And isn’t that what the evil one wants? So I offer up my sufferings and feeling alone to Jesus through Mary and pray for all my loved ones in the Holy Rosary every day. I know some day my prayers will be answered, whether I’m living or after I’m gone. Eternity is FOREVER! Live Fatima! 🙏

Vox Cantoris said...

Dear Dennis,

You were not wrong then, you are not wrong now. It is a most difficult time for all of us, even us "cradle Catholics." I had to call a friend yesterday and unload about the Marxist meeting. Now, I'm just about to blog that Tucho says Bergoglio knew. Of course he knew!

Stay strong, Brother!

David (Vox)

Evangeline said...

Amen to that vox. They want to drive us out, so because were the church militant we dig in. We all look a little sappy now, but the faith is still true. Hold the line.

Dicky C said...

Forgive me I’m new to your blog, you may have mentioned this before. I worry that this organisation called messianic is a “front” and pretence of full conversation to our lord Jesus. I have read that messianic Judaism is pushing the end times narrative in a hope to bring forward Talmud teachings for their own benefit rather than the whole worlds. We need a full conversion for peace. The Talmud is very dangerous to our Christ’s messsage. Beware of false messiahs and the anti christ/ anti church

Kevin In FL said...

I concur with Dicky. I have watched multiple videos of Cahn sent to me from a family member out of respect for said member. I heard Cahn reference the Talmud for context of his pretext as well as providing biblical/Talmud referencing numerology to support his pretext. I thought I recalled something about Kabala using numerology and did a search on that topic and sure enough numerology was used in Kabala. Proceed with caution with his messages. St Paul wrote to the Galatians to warn his letter warns us to this day.