To the Bishops of Canada!
- Gregory Baum was one of Canada's "experts" at the Second Vatican Council. Upon his return, the then set out to influence your predecessors against Humanae Vitae and to declare their dissent and create de facto schism from the Church in the Winnipeg Statement. Those words then are now used by the Bishop of Rome and others to justify their scandalous plan to dismiss mortal sin and the Sixth Commandment and to defame the Holy Eucharist.
- Gregory Baum admits to having a sodomitical relationship with another man around 1964, just after the conclusion of the Second Vatican Council and prior to the Winnipeg Statement. No doubt, Baum knew quite well at Vatican II that he was already a sodomite in thought, if not in action.
- Baum dissented from the Church's teaching and broke his vows to the Church and his Augustinian Order. Later, he continued by leaving his Order, and marrying a woman without even being laicised and then breaking whatever vows he made to her be engaging in degrading and perverted sexual behaviour with other men.
- Yet, to this day, the Winnipeg Statement on which Gregory Baum was a major influence, still stands notwithstanding various attempts, to clarify current thinking, nor will one rarely hear from the pulpit, the rightness of Humane Vitae.
- Baum's entire life has been a lie. The man has engaged in deception for decades and admits it in his book.
Given now the clear revelations from this man directly that he was a dissenter and a betrayer of Christ and His Church, his vows and nature itself, will you know do your duty?
Will you now rise up and condemn the Winnipeg Statement!
Will you now cause all - yourselves and all Canadian priests, religious and faithful to do public penance and reparation in our churches for this error?
Or, objectively speaking, will you burn in Hell along with the filthy pervert Baum so praised on the Salt + Light program Witness by Tom Rosica, which you support and encourage with the money from the Catholic faithful?
Imagine that, eh? You, dear bishop, in Hell with Gregory Baum looking back at you and laughing at you for all eternity, along with "Normand."