Clearly, the disclaimer I wrote, is controversial to some. I dared to not take Ann's position and to suggest that she is wrong, at least, to state her opinion publicly. Look, Francis is the Pope. Ann is wrong. If, in the fullness of time, there is proof that Benedict's renouncement of the papacy was not valid and the election therefore was null, then we can consider Francis an antipope. The problem with those who do not accept this, or with sedevacantists is a papal positivism that the Pope can do no wrong, therefore, if he does, he cannot be Pope. This is to ascribe to the Bishop of Rome something which he does not have, all power, something he is not, divine! It is possible to simply have a bad pope. The purpose of the disclaimer was to ensure that all understood that just because I link to her on the column and quoted her below, does not mean I endorse the same position.
Since 2 + 2 = 4 and not 5, notwithstanding the Bergoglio minion, Spadaro; Bergoglio is therefore, Pope.
Now, a few months ago, I can't find the link, Monday Vatican reported on the potential of a Third Vatican Council. It went no further, no blog picked up on it, nor did I wish to push it.
Now, Ann has.
So let me connect some dots. Maybe it's because I'm clean having just come back from Confession an hour ago ...
This is Fatima coming to life right before us.
- Bergoglio will call a Council, it will be an evil Council because the intent will be to enshrine sacrilege, change doctrine, unite with protestantism and create ecumenical worship.
- God, in His vengeance, will not tolerate it and will, in His permissive will, permit a massive terrorist attack to take place by Mohammedans.
- St. Peter's Basilica, where most of the bishops and cardinals (not all, some will not attend because they know it will be a corrupt council) will be destroyed and most there will be killed, including the Pope Francis.
- Then, a "Bishop in white" will emerge and crawl over their dead bodies and up to the high altar where he will then be killed. That "Bishop in white" (note the Fatima seers did not say the Pope, even though they presumed him to be), is Joseph Ratzinger
- The few surviving Cardinals will flea to Portugal, to Fatima where the "dogma of faith" will be preserved.
- They will elect the Holy Pope who will then, with the remaining bishops and cardinals of the world, Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Russia will come to the literal physical aid of Europe, the Orthodox Church will reunite with eternal Rome under Peter and this Holy Pope will "restore all things in Christ."
- And a period of peace will be granted to the world, until we mess it up again.
- And then the end will come.