Whether any of these wishes of his are good is irrelevant. The temerity of this man to call them new "Beatitudes" is repugnant so much so, I feel as if I want to vomit as I did that night in March 2013 when he came out and showed himself.
- Blessed are those who remain faithful while enduring evils inflicted on them by others and forgive them from their heart.
- Blessed are those who look into the eyes of the abandoned and marginalised and show them their closeness.
- Blessed are those who see God in every person and strive to make others also discover him.
- Blessed are those who protect and care for our common home.
- Blessed are those who renounce their own comfort in order to help others.
- Blessed are those who pray and work for full communion between Christians.