A corporal work of mercy.

A corporal work of mercy.
Click on photo for this corporal work of mercy!

Wednesday 7 August 2013

To Mark Shea...


Dear Mark Shea,

Thank you for the enormous rise in my readership today. 

I can see that you are still finding it necessary to be uncharitable to those who would disagree with you and sadly you have sucked others into your own vortex.

I won't come back to your site as I refuse to feed the bear (by giving you a nickle for each hit at Patheos.)  You see, I've come to the conclusion that the reason that you are so uncharitable in your combox is that you want people to keep coming back to feed the bear more, just to see how outrageous you have become.

Your brother in charity,

Vox Cantoris


To My Partners in Evil, Patrick Coffin and Fr. Dwight Longenecker

Dear Patrick: What is the matter with you? Why didn’t you have your Liturgy Cop Police Scanner on this morning and catch this photo for immediate commentary and condemnation? Me and Longenecker were down at Dunkin Donuts getting breakfast and you were supposed to be monitoring the internet for all signs of liturgical abuse! Do I have to do everything around here?

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Idiots, the lot of them (I know, it's uncharitable). I don't go there for anything, not even Crescat who hasn't been infected with this dislike of traditional Catholicism...

Vox Cantoris said...

Indeed Lynne, "Pathetic" might be a better name. The common bond between all of them is there ability to dish out bile but cannot take even the most charitable challenge back. Shea is notorious for rudeness to others. Every hit generates income. Don't feed the bear!